2.29 oz. or 14.10 oz. per airtight bag
USD7.01 – USD19.49
Bloody Mary (tomato juice)- Bloody Caesar (clam juice) FANS, here we go! We’ve got what you need! Add a spark of creativity to dress up and rim your favorite cocktail, instead of Vodka, have fun switching to a nice and cold Lager. Try a Bloody with Whiskey. Try, experiment and play in your bar! You are the Master of Creativity just like a Mixologist!
Sprinkle over oysters and shrimps too! So good!
This blend is perfectly balanced in acidity, the lemon twist is a poem in the mouth. It’s the best Bloody Rim you can ever get because it’s made by us and we love what we do!
This is allergen-free : barley, oat, rye, corn, cellulose, peanuts, nuts, lactose, products from the sea and sesame. Filler free, gluten free, MSG free, GMO free, Trans fat free, sulphite free and sulphate free. VEGAN Friendly. Kosher. All our products are laboratory tested and verified to ensure they meet the highest standards of quality.
Five ways to use it:
1. Dip the glass rim into the liquid (syrup, lemon or fruit juice) and coat the outer lip of the glass in the cocktail blend. Tap lightly.
2. Same as step 1 and caramelize with a torch around the glass to make a nice golden candy!
3. Add few pinches to your favorite cocktail and shake it!
4. Sprinkle it over your cocktail! Over whipped cream, it’s awesome too!
5. Enhance your favorite dishes and desserts, just spice it up! MCHEF® is always a touch of creativity to enhance your taste buds!
It’s a risk free to use our line of spices, here are the best tips that I would like to share with you:
- The small size is a 32 serving per 2.29 oz for all cocktail spice blends
- The bigger size is a 160 serving per 14.10 oz. for all cocktail spice blends
- 7 spice blends perfectly done in lab to enhance the bar menu
- 9 spice mixes amazingly dosed to perfect all recipes: meat, fish, tofu, vegetables, from the appetizers to the final course!
- Unique mixes for your special meals of the day, your weekly specials and for dishes that require a food restriction and allergies preparation: vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free, peanuts free, low in sodium etc. (More common in the menus today)
- Put half the amount you are usually using in your prep because MCHEF® ingredients are pure.
- Save up to 50% in your cost, it’s worth trying MCHEF®!
- In addition, you contribute to the mission “clean-label”
- And you give back $0.25 of each product to the cause of research for children.
Thank you for contributing to the clean-label with us!
- Celery salt
- Irradiated spices
- Dehydrated vegetables (onion, garlic, tomato)
- Dehydrated lemon juice
- Lemon oil
- Anticaking agent (sunflower oil and silica (quartz).
- Additional information
|Dimensions||23 × 15 × 9 cm|
2.29 oz., 14.10 oz.