2.29 oz. or 14.10 oz. per airtight bag
USD7.01 – USD19.49
This is the FRUITY SUGAR CANE AND MIDDLE EASTERN COCKTAIL SPICE BLEND FOR THE GIRLS! For barman and mixologist, and for Girls who like to revisit their Sangria. Spark it up with creativity and dress up rim glasses! Jazz up your fruity or spicy cocktails…Sweet and Spicy! Add exquisite flavored notes of citrus and sweet spices to your favorite drinks like Daiquiri, Martini, Fruit Punch, and Cosmopolitan! Sprinkle over white or red fish, white meat, game meat (chicken, turkey, duck, pork) and over desserts to enhance the natural citrus flavors. I have made this blend specially for those who like to add an extra kick to surprise their friends and family! A very trendy Middle-Eastern spice blend! Try it! It’s worth it 😉
“Clean label” without severe additives and fillers, gluten free, GMO free, MSG free, Trans fat free, vegan friendly, Kosher, low in sodium and allergen free: peanuts, nuts, gluten (wheat, oat, barley, triticale, rye), eggs, soy, sesame seeds, milk products, fish, seafood, sulphite and mustard (except our STEAK RUB that contains whole mustard seeds). Our herbs and spices do not contain: sulphate, cellulose and corn. All our blends are laboratory tested and verified to ensure they meet the highest standards of quality.
Allergen Free : barley, oat, rye, corn, cellulose, peanuts, nuts, lactose, products from the sea and sesame. Filler free, gluten free, MSG free, GMO free, Trans fat free, sulphite free and sulphate free. VEGAN Friendly. Kosher. All our products are laboratory tested and verified to ensure they meet the highest standards of quality.
Five ways to use it:
1. Dip the glass rim into the liquid (syrup, lemon or fruit juice) and coat the outer lip of the glass in the cocktail blend. Tap lightly.
2. Same as step 1 and caramelize with a torch around the glass to make a nice golden candy!
3. Add few pinches to your favorite cocktail and shake it!
4. Sprinkle it over your cocktail! Over whipped cream, it’s awesome too!
5. Enhance your favorite dishes and desserts, just spice it up! MCHEF® is always a touch of creativity to enhance your taste buds!
It’s a risk free to use our line of spices, here are the best tips that I would like to share with you:
- You may use only 2 g per serving instead of 4.5 g per serving vs our competition
- The small size is a 32 serving per 2.29 oz for all cocktail spice blends
- The bigger size is a 160 serving per 14.10 oz. for all cocktail spice blends
- 7 spice blends perfectly done in lab to enhance the bar menu
- Unique mixes for your special meals of the day, your weekly specials and for dishes that require a food restriction and allergies preparation: vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free, peanuts free, low in sodium etc. (More common in the menus today)
- Put half the amount you are usually using in your prep because MCHEF® ingredients are pure.
- Save up to 50% in your cost, it’s worth trying MCHEF®!
- In addition, you contribute to the mission “clean-label”
- And you give back $0.25 of each product to the cause of research for children.
Thank you for contributing to the clean-label with us!
- Sea salt
- Orange peels
- Dehydrated lemon juice
- Lemon & orange oils
- Additional information
|Dimensions||23 × 15 × 9 cm|
2.29 oz., 14.10 oz.