1.76 oz. or 10.58 oz. per airtight bag
USD7.01 – USD25.73
THE SMOKED TEXAN RUB THAT WILL MAKE YOUR GUESTS AND FAMILY GO “WHOOOO YUMMY!”
A Texan rub mixed with grounded spices and whole seeds, perfectly dosed, all made of natural ingredients. Lightly smoked, exquisite to add a little kick to potatoes, ribs, BBQ sauce, pork, meatballs, hamburgers, chicken wings and sprinkled over pop-corn. Not to forgot to mention that the San Antonio blend is a delight over salmon and sea food. Try it out as a marinade with tempeh or tofu! Taste the Authentic Texan Blend made in San Antonio with turkey legs on the charcoal grill. Miam! Love it!
Multipurpose for all your recipes: meat, fish, tofu-tempeh, legume, vegetable, salad, soup and dressing. Have fun enhancing your dishes with the MCHEF® savory and exquisite flavors on every pinch!
- “Clean label” without severe additives and fillers, gluten free, GMO free, MSG free, Trans fat free, vegan friendly, Kosher, low in sodium and allergen free: peanuts, nuts, gluten (wheat, oat, barley, triticale, rye), eggs, soy, sesame seeds, milk products, fish, seafood, sulphite and mustard. Our herbs and spices do not contain: sulphate, cellulose and corn. All our blends are laboratory tested and verified to ensure they meet the highest standards of quality.
It’s a risk free to use our line of spices, here are the best tips that I would like to share with you:
- You may use only 2 g per serving instead of 4.5 g per serving vs our competition
- The small size is a 25 serving per 1.76 oz. for all rubs-aromates
- The small size is a 32 serving per 2.29 oz for all cocktail spice blends
- The bigger size is a 120 serving per 10.58 oz for all rubs-aromates
- The bigger size is a 160 serving per 14.10 oz. for all cocktail spice blends
- 7 spice blends perfectly done in lab to enhance the bar menu
- 9 spice mixes amazingly dosed to perfect all recipes: meat, fish, tofu, vegetables, from the appetizers to the final course!
- Unique mixes for your special meals of the day, your weekly specials and for dishes that require a food restriction and allergies preparation: vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free, peanuts free, low in sodium etc. (More common in the menus today)
- Put half the amount you are usually using in your prep because MCHEF® ingredients are pure.
- Save up to 50% in your cost, it’s worth trying MCHEF®!
- In addition, you contribute to the mission “clean-label”
- And you give back $0.25 of each product to the cause of research for children.
Thank you for contributing to the clean-label with us!
- Sea salt
- Dehydrated vegetables (garlic, onion)
- Brown sugar
- Smoke flavor
- Anticaking agent (vegetable oil (sunflower), silica (quartz))
- Additional information
|Dimensions||23 x 15 x 9 cm|
1.76 oz., 10.58 oz.