2.29 oz or 10.58 oz per airtight bag
USD5.26 – USD14.62
THE BEST STEAK EVER RUB MADE FOR THE BBQ PROS! You must try this amazing and ultra-tasty rub made for BBQ professionals from Montreal! A lot of chefs are using this special blend because it’s the real taste of the classical Montreal Steak Rub with 100% all natural ingredients and low in sodium. We added a little smoky twist into it!
Everybody, your family, your guests will love our STEAK RUB! Try it and taste the difference. Far away to be too salty or chemical like the other brands. Cheers!
Multipurpose for all your recipes: meat, fish, tofu-tempeh, legume, vegetable, salad, soup and dressing. Have fun enhancing your dishes with the MCHEF® savory and exquisite flavors on every pinch!
- “Clean label” without severe additives and fillers, gluten free, GMO free, MSG free, Trans fat free, vegan friendly, Kosher, low in sodium and allergen free: peanuts, nuts, gluten (wheat, oat, barley, triticale, rye), eggs, soy, sesame seeds, milk products, fish, seafood, sulphite. Our STEAK RUB contains whole mustard seeds. Our herbs and spices do not contain: sulphate, cellulose and corn. All our blends are laboratory tested and verified to ensure they meet the highest standards of quality.
It’s a risk free to use our line of spices, here are the best tips that I would like to share with you:
- You may use only 2 g per serving instead of 4.5 g per serving vs our competition
- The small size is a 25 servings per 1.76 oz. for all rubs-aromates
- The small size is a 32 servings per 2.29 oz for all cocktail spice blends
- The bigger size is a 120 servings per 10.58 oz for all rubs-aromates
- The bigger size is a 160 servings per 14.10 oz. for all cocktail spice blends
- 7 spice blends perfectly done in lab to enhance the bar menu
- 9 spice mixes amazingly dosed to perfect all recipes: meat, fish, tofu, vegetables, from the appetizers to the final course!
- Unique mixes for your special meals of the day, your weekly specials and for dishes that require a food restriction and allergies preparation: vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free, peanuts free, low in sodium etc. (More common in the menus today)
- Put half the amount you are usually using in your prep because MCHEF® ingredients are pure.
- Save up to 50% in your cost, it’s worth trying MCHEF®!
- In addition, you contribute to the mission “clean-label”
- And you give back $0.25 of each product to the cause of research for children.
Thank you for contributing to the clean-label with us!
- dehydrated vegetables (garlic, tomato)
- sea salt
- anti caking agent (vegetable oil (sunflower), silica (quartz))
- Additional information
|Dimensions||23 x 15 x 9 cm|
2.29 oz., 10.58 oz.