65 g per airtight bag
Funky Bloody: To add a pich of funk into your Bloody Caesar / Bloody Mary! Add few pinches over oysters and tempura shrimps! It’s simply delicious 🙂
Ginger and Lime: To add a kick into your Gin and Vodka cocktails! Have fun using this fine powder made of confit ginger grounded to perfection with a hint of lime (zest and oil)! Love it over ceviche…and even on a cheese cake or key lime pie!
Orange and Lemon: For the Sangria of your life time! Enjoy this special blend for your girls and guests event parties, rimmers for fruity cocktails, perfect for Rum too 🙂 I love this exquisite spice blend over salmon and then torch it for caramelization…mmm! Try it over desserts too 😉
Vanilla and Pepper: For coffees, tea chai, over pastries and desserts…Nice little crunch of Kerala black pepper grain…Lovely, spicy, you’ll want more! It’s guarantee 😉
Allergen Free : barley, oat, rye, corn, cellulose, peanuts, nuts, lactose, products from the sea and sesame. Filler free, gluten free, MSG free, GMO free, Trans fat free, sulphite free and sulphate free. VEGAN Friendly. Kosher. All our products are laboratory tested and verified to ensure they meet the highest standards of quality.
Five ways to use it:
1. Dip the glass rim into the liquid (syrup, lemon or fruit juice) and coat the outer lip of the glass in the cocktail blend. Tap lightly.
2. Same as step 1 and caramelize with a torch around the glass to make a nice golden candy!
3. Add few pinches to your favorite cocktail and shake it!
4. Sprinkle it over your cocktail! Over whipped cream, it’s awesome too!
5. Enhance your favorite dishes and desserts, just spice it up! MCHEF® is always a touch of creativity to enhance your taste buds!
It’s a risk free to use our line of spices, here are the best tips that I would like to share with you:
Thank you for contributing to the clean-label with us!