1.76 oz or 10.58 oz. per airtight bag
USD7.01 – USD19.49
Chef Marie’s Grandma Jano Sweet Pumpkin Spice Recipe enhances all favorite dessert recipes: carrot cake, melasse and ginger cookie, zucchini muffins and apple pie. Sprinkle over apple, pear, pineapple, make a nice caramel sauce, sprinkle over granola, ice cream, yogurt, whipped cream and add a little kick to your hot chocolate and Chai tea! This is an authentic spice blend that Jano was baking with. Jano has introduced to Chef Marie the art of cooking and the passion of baking. It all started when Chef Marie was 5 years old with maple syrup scrambled eggs…
Five ways to use it:
1. Dip the glass rim into the liquid (syrup, lemon or fruit juice) and coat the outer lip of the glass in the cocktail blend. Tap lightly.
2. Same as step 1 and caramelize with a torch around the glass to make a nice golden candy!
3. Add few pinches to your favorite cocktail and shake it!
4. Sprinkle it over your cocktail! Over whipped cream, it’s awesome too!
5. Enhance your favorite dishes and desserts, just spice it up! We always add a touch of creativity to enhance your taste buds!
Allergen Free : barley, oat, rye, corn, cellulose, peanuts, nuts, lactose, products from the sea and sesame. Filler free, gluten free, MSG free, GMO free, Trans fat free, sulphite free and sulphate free. VEGAN Friendly. Kosher. All our products are laboratory tested and verified to ensure they meet the highest standards of quality.
It’s a risk free to use our line of spices, here are the best tips that I would like to share with you:
- You may use only 2 g per serving instead of 4.5 g per serving vs our competition
- The small size is a 20 serving per 1.76 oz for all cocktail spice blends
- The bigger size is a 120 serving per 10.58 oz for all rubs-aromates
- 7 spice blends perfectly done in lab to enhance the bar menu
- Unique mixes for your special meals of the day, your weekly specials and for dishes that require a food restriction and allergies preparation: vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free, peanuts free, low in sodium etc. (More common in the menus today)
- Put half the amount you are usually using in your prep because MCHEF® ingredients are pure.
- Save up to 50% in your cost, it’s worth trying MCHEF®!
- In addition, you contribute to the mission “clean-label”
- And you give back $0.25 of each product to the cause of research for children.
Thank you for contributing to the clean-label with us!
- Brown sugar
- Orange peels
- Anticaking agent (silica (quartz))
- Additional information
|Dimensions||23 × 15 × 9 cm|
1.76 oz, 10.58 oz