2.29 oz. or 14.10 oz. per airtight bag
USD7.01 – USD25.73
Barman, mixologist, BBQ Pros, and Chefs (home chefs and professionals), This is a very special smokey sweet n’ salty cocktail spice blend that you can use like a rub. Spark it, caramlize it, twist it for your whiskey cocktail and marinade. If you burn it, it will caramelize and will frost like a nice maple shack candy around the rim, torch it over meat like chicken, rubs and BBQ sauce, over red fish and tofu! Not to mention mixed with mustard and potatoes…Amazing tasty results! Guarantee you will enjoy the new flavors in the palate. Way to go! This is a heavy metal rub!
Allergen Free : barley, oat, rye, corn, cellulose, peanuts, nuts, lactose, products from the sea and sesame. Filler free, gluten free, MSG free, GMO free, Trans fat free, sulphite free and sulphate free. VEGAN Friendly. Kosher. All our products are laboratory tested and verified to ensure they meet the highest standards of quality.
Five ways to use it:
1. Dip the glass rim into the liquid (syrup, lemon or fruit juice) and coat the outer lip of the glass in the cocktail blend. Tap lightly.
2. Same as step 1 and caramelize with a torch around the glass to make a nice golden candy!
3. Add few pinches to your favorite cocktail and shake it!
4. Sprinkle it over your cocktail! Over whipped cream, it’s awesome too!
5. Enhance your favorite dishes and desserts, just spice it up! MCHEF® is always a touch of creativity to enhance your taste buds!
It’s a risk free to use our line of spices, here are the best tips that I would like to share with you:
- You may use only 2 g per serving instead of 4.5 g per serving vs our competition
- The small size is a 32 serving per 2.29 oz for all cocktail spice blends
- The bigger size is a 160 serving per 14.10 oz. for all cocktail spice blends
- 7 spice blends perfectly done in lab to enhance the bar menu
- Unique mixes for your special meals of the day, your weekly specials and for dishes that require a food restriction and allergies preparation: vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free, peanuts free, low in sodium etc. (More common in the menus today)
- Put half the amount you are usually using in your prep because MCHEF® ingredients are pure.
- Save up to 50% in your cost, it’s worth trying MCHEF®!
- In addition, you contribute to the mission “clean-label”
- And you give back $0.25 of each product to the cause of research for children.
Thank you for contributing to the clean-label with us!
- Sea salt
- Natural maple flavor
- Smoke flavor
- Anticaking agent ((calcium silicate, vegetable oil (sunflower))
- Additional information
|Dimensions||23 × 15 × 9 cm|
2.29 oz., 14.10 oz.